Research & Evaluation Approaches
Social Research & Consulting, Inc. is a research firm that engages in social science and educational applications to offer a variety of evaluation services for program administrators, and funders of social and educational reform programs.
All of our program and services meet each individual client’s needs and budgets. Our goal is to create a collaborative relationship with all of our clients.
Social Research & Consulting, Inc. specializes in professional, educational, and social service evaluation studies, and social, behavioral, and educational research, to help clients with:
- Forming partnerships with program staff in order to find out what is working and what to evaluate. Our approach is to examine the studies and then to take part in the following projects. These socially concerned organizations, and all other clients, are our partners and represent unique qualities, which make healthier communities via assisting development in many different areas.
- Using appropriate research methods and conducting research. This may include surveys, focus groups, interviews, case studies, and document review. We also provide technical assistance for clients with collecting their own data. Skilled interviewers are able to work with diverse populations and conduct interviews in multiple languages.
- Providing training for socially concerned organizations, and with all other clients, in conducting successful evaluation and research. Improve effectiveness of organizations or any area of client need through consultation, workshop, technical assistance and collaborative tool-building.
- Engage stakeholders and clients in the entire research process, from design to final report including planning, design, data collection, analysis and reporting phases. Our approach is centered upon the belief that our clients will be able to use the research results to their greatest effectiveness.
- Our publication related materials are very useful and provide information in many areas including human services, health related issues, educational progress, and many other related areas. Our publication materials are good sources and this is our approach to create a better understanding between our communities.